Home Renovation in London, Ontario
Home renovation means to clean, repair or rebuild your home to restore it to a better state. Home renovation in London is available through Continental Home Improvements in London, Ontario.
The steps you can undertake in order to minimize delays and disruptions in home renovation projects-
- The first and foremost step is to hire the right contractor. Due diligence in this regard is required by asking around and doing research. The experienced professionals known in the industry for quality work such as, Continental Home Improvements can be hired for the job rather than any amateurs.
- The next step is to get together with your contractor and plan what all you need and how much time they will need to finish the job. Make sure the contractor understands what all you require, how you require it and what your budget is.
- The next step requires acquiring required permits from the Ministry of Municipal Affairs.
- The last step is to agree on a timeline for the job to finish.
Our Expert Renovators in London, Ontario
Our expert renovators in London, Ontario are a class apart.
- They do their job with passion for quality
- We believe in on-time delivery of jobs.
- All our professionals are CHBA, BC certified, which stands for Canadian Home Builders’ Association of British Columbia.
- With unmatched finishing and technical skills, look no further than Continental Home Improvements in London, Ontario.
- All our professionals are effective at multitasking.
- The professionals are handy with power and hand tools.
- Our attention to detail to give you the peace of the mind is uncanny.
Call us today for home renovation in London.
Professional Home Renovators in London, Ontario
We know you love your home and we also know that you won’t leave a single opportunity to revamp, redecorate or remodel your humble abode. Therefore, it is very important to look after it and maintain it properly. Every home needs renovation as there are most likely some areas inside your property where the paint is coming off or the roof has termites or the walls are developing cracks due to extreme weather conditions. Home renovation in London is a common practice done by property owners to address these emerging issues timely to be able to relish the home surroundings better.
Home renovation in London adds value to your property, improves its appeal and appearance and also enhances your standard of living. But the renovation work requires precision, accuracy and an eye for detail. It should always be handled by professional home renovators in London to achieve the desired results.
Contact us at Continental home improvements as our fully certified team of professionals are dedicated individuals who work hard in bringing your vision to life. We listen to your ideas, curate a plan and design a solution that is exclusively drafted to meet your needs. We offer an innovative and professional approach to home renovations in London. From kitchen to bathroom to your comfortable living space, we can transform and decorate every nook and corner of your home.
Schedule an appointment with us today to fall in love with your home all over again!
Our Certified Home Inspector in London, Ontario
Home is where your heart is! It is a place with minimum disruptions and maximum comfort and warmth. Hence, homeowners must keep their valuable dwellings maintained and efficiently functioning at all times. For that you require home renovation services, they will efficiently clean, repair, and restore your house to its former glory.
Every home has flaws, sometimes it’s the paint that is chipping off, other times the roof develops termites or worse there is mould growth or leakage in the property. All these issues need immediate attention and repairs as prolonging the matter will only increase the issue’s complexity and also the number of bills. Home renovations are thereby required to timely address these emerging issues so that home surroundings remain healthy and aesthetics are beautiful. It will not just add value to your home but will also strengthen its integrity and appeal.
Contact us at Continental Home Improvements, our team of certified home inspectors are knowledgeable, experienced, and genuine with their work. They strive hard to bring your vision to reality, that too at affordable rates. Contact them today to transform your home into a beautiful and healthy zone.
Continental Home Improvements are a team of professional home renovators in London, Ontario. They do not leave even a single opportunity to upgrade your home to a better setting, increase its strength and integrity and also enhance its curb appeal. Their service ambit is exhaustive as they provide many services to revamp your home to a better condition. Contact Continental Home Improvements today to get quality services at affordable pricing.
Bathroom renovation in London, Ontario is an easy affair, considering the experts of the likes of Continental Home Improvements. We provide the best service in the area at...
Bathroom renovation in London, Ontario is an easy affair, considering the experts of the likes of Continental Home Improvements. We provide the best service in the area at...Read More
Metal roofing is superior to other roofing materials in the commercial roofing market because of the material’s outstanding durability, strength, design flexibility, and low lifecycle costs. All the...
Metal roofing is superior to other roofing materials in the commercial roofing market because of the material’s outstanding durability, strength, design flexibility, and low lifecycle costs. All the...Read More
The best windows installation in London is available at Continental Home Improvements. Why do you need to install windows in your home? If you have an old home,...
The best windows installation in London is available at Continental Home Improvements. Why do you need to install windows in your home? If you have an old home,...Read More
Kitchen renovations in London, Ontario are very much available at your convenience from Continental Home Improvements. Reasons to remodel your kitchen are- To improve the functionality of the...
Kitchen renovations in London, Ontario are very much available at your convenience from Continental Home Improvements. Reasons to remodel your kitchen are- To improve the functionality of the...Read More
Some Words about Continental Homes Improvements
Our team of highly qualified and experienced workers have been serving South-Western Ontario since 2002. Because we’ve been in the business so long, we’re familiar with the best products on the market and we use only the best to ensure your home renovation job lasts for years to come. Our prices are competitive and your satisfaction guaranteed!Read More About Us
Some Of Our Work
We have tried to sample some of our work in this section, as you can see-
- Our jobs are done to 100% of client satisfaction.
- All our jobs serve as a testimonial for us.
- All our clients vouch for our professional and experienced staff.
- We focus on minimising wastage and maximising value.
- We provide world-class services at competitive rates.
Call today to get a quote.Explore More Work
What We Offer
30 Year Of Experience
250 Residental Clients
95 Commercial Clients
200 Issued Warranties
How much does it cost to renovate a whole house?
In the London, Ontario region, it costs around $200 to $500 including the basement for a Toronto semi. An addition might cost somewhere around $225 to $375 per square feet. For all your renovation needs, Continental Home Improvements is your answer. Call for a quote today.
Where do I start when renovating a house?
When renovating a house, the need supersedes want, if you just want to increase the market value of house, go for the energy efficient appliances or maybe replace floors, preferably wood. If you just want the house to look good, then a simple paint job and landscaping of the garden might do the trick. For renovating your house, trust the experts, call Continental Home Improvements, in London, Ontario.
Is it worth renovating a house?
Yes renovating a house is totally worth it, you get to keep your house the way you want and even add value to it you think is necessary. You can make your home aesthetically pleasing, energy efficient or smart home, as you deem important. Renovating your house gives you the potential to complete your wish.
Want to Work With Us
If you are looking to work with the best in the industry, come join us today at Continental Home Improvements. For the candidate willing to work with us, the job entails-
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of a residential home building and or renovating company
- Prepare bids for home construction or renovation projects with peers
- Consult with clients, architects and even the engineers regarding plans and specifications to the building in question
- Select, employ and supervise trade subcontractors to do specialized work, such as plumbing, heating and electrical work
- Plan and prepare work schedules and co-ordinate the activities of the employed subcontractors
- Inspect work performed by all the subcontractors to ensure quality and conformity with plans and specifications
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers and trade subcontractors to contact in case of requirements.
- Develop and implement marketing and advertising strategies to promote company’s products and services further.For example, If client is pursuing bathroom renovation and you see the opportunity to push kitchen renovation, you should be able to undertake that task willingly.
- May perform carpentry or other trade work during home construction or renovation activities.